Essential Information

Welcome!

Located on Chicago’s North Michigan Avenue, Fourth Presbyterian Church is a welcoming, serving community, reflecting the inclusive love of God and nurturing each individual’s spiritual pilgrimage.

Mission Statement
Statement of Welcome


Reception Desk Hours

The main programming entrance to Fourth Church is at 126 E. Chestnut Street, where the reception desk is open 7 days a week from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The entire campus is closed on these holidays

Back to top


Badge Policy

Effective May 2022, anyone present on the Fourth Church campus is required to wear a campus badge while on site (except on Sundays and for other worship opportunities, concerts, and Meals Ministry meals).

Back to top


Viewing the Sanctuary

The best time to walk around inside the 1914 Sanctuary (the main worship space at Fourth Church) is on Fridays (except in July and August), when the doors open at 11:30 a.m., 40 minutes before the start of the 12:10 p.m. weekly free “Noonday” concert. The Sanctuary is otherwise closed except during other concerts and during worship services.

Inside the Michigan Avenue entrance to the Sanctuary, there are free printed guides to the architecture of Fourth Church.

Back to top


Map/Parking

Fourth Church is easily accessible by car, bus, and subway.

Back to top


Address of the Church

The mailing, delivery, donation-dropoff, programming, and Reception Desk address is

126 E. Chestnut Street
(200 feet west of Michigan Avenue)
Chicago, IL 60611.2014
312.787.4570

The Fourth Church Sanctuary (main worship space) is at the corner of Delaware Place and Michigan Avenue. Attendees of events in the Sanctuary — worship services, concerts, weddings — typically enter there instead of through the 126 E. Chestnut entrance.

Fourth Church is a gun-free zone.

Back to top

 

FIND US

126 E. Chestnut Street
(at Michigan Avenue)
Chicago, Illinois 60611.2014
(Across from the Hancock)

Getting to Fourth Church

Receptionist: 312.787.4570

Directory: 312.787.2729

 

 

© 2022 Fourth Presbyterian Church